Simplee Dental Ceramics
Simplee Dental Ceramics is an award-winning, independent dental laboratory which specialises in creating exceptional restorations for a truly natural look.
We are at the cutting edge of aesthetic dentistry, always aiming to lead the field and deliver better results than have ever been possible before. We focus on regular communication between the laboratory and technician, making quality products, excellent service and first class delivery our top priorities for outstanding customer satisfaction.
We are experienced in many leading implant systems, including Astra, Nobel, Anklos and Camlog. We hold platinum status with the Straumann Implant System. All of our dental restorations are produced on site in the UK by GDC-registered dental technicians, each of whom has more than 20 years’ experience.
Our technicians have been trained by some of Europe’s leading experts, including Oliver Brix and Gerald Ubassy at Ivoclar’straining centre in Lichtenstein. Based on our expertise and experience, we have been chosen as mentors to dentists attending Smile Design courses.
Our reputation for product and service excellence is based on the wealth of knowledge, skills and experience acquired over many years. When you work with Simplee Dental Ceramics, you can be confident of a friendly, supportive and efficient service, producing first class results from the most advanced ceramic laboratory in the UK.
13 simple reasons to choose Simplee
- Our highly skilled technicians each have over 20 years experience.
- Simon Caxton has been shortlisted in each of the aesthetic dentistry awards since it’s inception, has been awarded highly commended twice and has won the Aesthetic Restorative Technician award.
- Our technicians have been trained by some of Europe's leading ceramic technicians - Oliver Brix and Gerard Ubassy at Ivoclar's Training Centre in Lichtenstein.
- We are experienced in many implant systems including Astra, Nobel, Anklos and Camlog and hold platinum status with the Straumann Implant System.
- We have happy clients and patients who are willing to share their experience with other dentists.
- We have been mentors to dentists attending advanced cosmetic courses.
- We promote regular communication and feedback between the Laboratory and Clinician – we are always on the phone to support you.
- The reliability of service and delivery that you demand is our ultimate priority, all delivers are tracked from collection to arrival.
- All of our restorations are created on site by GDC registered Dental Technicians.
- We provide an in-house, custom shade registration service to help support you in aesthetic cases.
- We invest in the latest technology such as Wieland CAD / CAM.
- Simon Caxton is an opinion leader for Ivoclar Vivadent and lectures for them in the UK.
- Lee Wood is a Straumann platinum status technician.