For the patient to achieve the end result that they have dreamed about the shade taking process has to be outstanding.
We support dentists with the techniques and records to take in practice when you are working with your patient and we also offer a shade taking service in the laboratory.
The final element of choosing the correct shade for your patient is taken out of your hands and you can be sure to rely on us to get the perfect match for you.
Whether this is a single anterior or smile design case we are here to support you with the aesthetic goal.
How we can help you with your shade matching:
- Full custom shade-taking service.
- At our laboratory.
- At your surgery.
- Shades are taken under colour correction lights, using either the Vita or Ivoclar shade guides.
- Our shade light is state-of-the-art.
- We take digital photographs.
- We assess details such as surface texture and lustre to achieve the best results.
These recorded details are sent to the surgery with the completed case.